We are looking for a UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Senior UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, understand our customers, create empathy and define personas, besides help our company to create the best product journey for our customers. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with UX Research, design software, wireframe and prototype tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to take a look :)
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Recruit users and conduct qualitative research to discover opportunities in order to achieve the Product Team goals;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Always think in Continuous Discovery, trying to always think in more than one solution for a opportunity that shows up to you, during your product discoveries.
- Have the mentality focused on AB Test, always seeking to think of ways to validate a hypothesis.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback, besides identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images;
- Participate actively on decisions regarding the construction of our design system;
- 2+ years relevant experience in digital web and/or mobile products;
- Portfolio of design projects (not mandatory);
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Marvel, Wireframe.cc and/or InVision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and your team.
- Good time-management skills;