Performance Marketing Analyst
InstaCarro is innovating how Brazilians sell their cars. Our unique service offers a fast, secure, and convenient way to sell any used car within 24hs. We are looking for an analyst in Performance Marketing, with a particular focus on Paid Search and Facebook Ads, to join one of our Growth Squads.
We are looking for São Paulo based professionals to join our team. However, due to the ongoing COVID19 situation we are currently working from home, and expect to do so at least until the end of this year.
At InstaCarro you are the owner of our paid user acquisition campaigns. You will:
- Manage all paid acquisition campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, Retargeting etc.
- Plan and align monthly campaign budgets to ensure that we achieve our growth targets and stay in budget.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, identify growth potential and cost savers.
- Conduct A/B tests on Ad Creatives, Landing Pages, Audiences etc. to ensure that our campaigns are working at maximum efficiency.
You are our technical performance marketing expert and:
- Guarantee that the technical setup of our ad accounts and campaigns follows best practices.
- Help us leverage the full scope of advertising solutions in Google and/or Facebook.
- Constantly search for best practices and new solutions to improve our paid media channels.
- Continuously receive training as well as strive to improve your technical skills on your own.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, you will:
- Work together with Designers, BI Specialists, and Marketing Analysts.
- Help your team members and peers to grow professionally and personally.
- Promote a culture of curiosity, continuous learning, and collaboration.
- 3+ years of proven track record in the area, working in growth and/or performance marketing positions for startups or tech companies.
- Strong technical expertise working with Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Good understanding of web analytics using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Strong numerical and logical reasoning, and a data driven, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in designing and running A/B tests to improve conversion rates and user engagement;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;