Intern Test Engineer
What we expect from you
Our engineering teams are growing the job of keeping the platform alive and healthy, as Intern Test Engineer you will need to play a key role in delivering the best software with the best quality. You’ll need to:
- Help the company improve test process and automation in an agile environment.
- Engineer solid, reliable automated tests that are considered as reliable as production code.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of our internal testing tools.
Skills and Experience
We’d like to hear from you if you are confident testing in a collaborative, agile environment.
We expect you to be comfortable working with software engineers, configuring environments and looking in databases.
- Testing of Rest services, Desktop and Mobile applications
- Basic knowledge of test automation design patterns and tools (Selenium, Appium)
- NoSql databases
- Exploratory testing
- Team work , communication skills and fully committed to deadlines
- Exposure and basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud etc.)
- As a plus, you have:
- experience with Source Code Management systems, preferably with Git/Bitbucket, and Issue tracking systems, ideally JIRA
- experience in working with IDEs (e.g. IntelliJ IDEA)
- programming experience with Java/Kotlin and/or the maven build process
- analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Perform Quality Control by conducting manual and automated testing to find defects and assure that the product meets design specifications and requiremen
- English (can read, understand and speak fluently)