We are looking for a qualified HR Lead to oversee human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organisational changes.
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategyBridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issuesManage the recruitment and selection processSupport current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capitalDevelop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organizationNurture a positive working environmentOversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performanceMaintain pay plan and benefits programAssess training needs to apply and monitor training programsReport to management and provide decision support through HR metricsEnsure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field