InstaCarro is innovating how Brazilians sell their cars. Our unique service offers a fast, secure and convenient way to sell any used car within 24hs. We are looking for a Data Scientist, ideally with experience working in tech companies or start-ups, to lead our Data Science and Data Analytics team.
We are looking for São Paulo based professionals to join our team. However, due to the ongoing COVID19 situation we are currently working from home.
As our most senior Data Scientist, you will:
- Identify opportunities to improve business outcomes using ML models.
- Develop ML models and guide implementation in production together with Product and Data Engineering teams.
- Problems we a currently working on:
- Auction price prediction to permit users do a pre-auction-simulation.
- Reservation price determination to reduce auction time without decreasing price performance.
- Understand dealer preferences and create a recommendation engine.
- Route optimization of our Car mechanics team to improve operational efficiency.
In your role as a Data & Business Consultant, you will:
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, using your strong analytical skill set combined with business acumen, to help us take smarter business decision.
- Guide and support Product, Tech and Marketing teams by providing insights about available data and possible ML solutions to support their projects.
- Promote a ‘Data Driven Culture’ inside InstaCarro and support learning and knowledge sharing across all areas.
As a Team Lead, you will:
- Work together with Product Managers, Marketing Specialists, IT Tech Leads etc. to make sure that our project pipeline is up to date and well aligned with business needs.
- Direct and prioritize your team’s workflow and maintain and manage a backlog to achieve quarterly goals (OKRs).
- Coach and train your team members and help them grow professionally and personally. We have access to a suite of training and education platforms that can be used to define career development paths (CloudAcademy, Packt Publishing etc.).
- Promote a culture of curiosity, continuous learning and collaboration.